Cosponsored By: American Association of Occupational Health Nurses (AAOHN), the American Biological Safety Association (ABSA) and American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM)
This annual gathering brings together all those who help safeguard the health of biological laboratory workers in a highly interactive format that encourages sharing among the various disciplines involved.
- Zika: Field and Lab Exposures
- Rodent Anaphylaxis
- Viral Vectors
- Synthetic Biology
- Legal Issues related to non-employees
Who should attend?
- Occupational medicine, infectious disease, and emergency physicians
- Physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Occupational health nurses
- Biosafety professionals
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS