- Advanced BSL3 Work Practices and Procedures
- Advanced Certification
- BSL3 Facilities: Design and Operation
- Certification of Sterile Compounding Facilities and Aseptic Isolators
- Fundamentals of BSL3 - VIRTUAL OFFERING
- HVAC Systems and Laboratory Design
- Safety Cabinet Technology
- Testing of HEPA Filtered Systems and Pharmaceutical Cleanrooms
- Verifying BSL3 Facility Performance
- Viable Air and Surface Sampling for Sterile Compounding Facilities
September 25-29, 2023 | Sanford, ME
Gain in-depth information and refine practical skills needed to certify Class II Biological Safety Cabinets(BSCs) to the NSF/ANSI Standard 49
This five-day advanced-level, personalized course teaches participants how to certify cabinets according to NSF/ANSI Standard 49. The subject matter is presented through a combination of lecture, discussion, problem-solving activities and certification labs. During the course, each participant identifies his or her own weaknesses and receives additional instruction in those areas. Following the course, participants are offered an opportunity to take the NSF written and practical exams on-site. Due to the personalized instruction offered, this course is limited in size.
Who Is This Course For?
Certifiers, Industrial Hygienists, and Safety Officers desiring an in-depth knowing course in BSC Certification.
Completion of an introductory course in safety cabinets and one year of experience testing safety cabinets.
- Jim Wagner, President, Controlled Environment Consulting (CEC)
- Bryan Lavallee, Senior Service Technician, Baker Company
- Aaron Johnson, Quality Assurance Manager, Baker Company
- Larry McCarthy, Product Design Engineer, Baker Company
- Charlie Pellegrini, Controlled Environment Operations Manager, Pentagon Technologies
- Jeff Smith, Sr. Manager of Technical and Training Department, CECS, Inc. – Division of Steris
Tuition of $2595 must be paid in full to guarantee a space in the class. Tuition includes: course manual: lunch each day; an Eagleson Institute certificate; and a special class reception and dinner, with plenty of time to network with peers and instructors. Tuition does not include: NSF exam fees.
IMPORTANT-PLEASE READ: CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to the very limited amount of seats available in the Advanced Certification class, Individuals who cancel more than 30 business days prior to the class date will receive a full refund or credit. No refunds or credit will be given after the 30 business day cut-off. Notification of cancellation must be received in writing. Substitutes for a registered attendee may be made at any time.