ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Learning from 7 biosafety / engineering experts who individually bring 20+ years of experiences to the class discussions?
- Enhancing your grasp of the senior level of CDC and APHL’s “Biosafety Laboratory Competency Guidelines”?
- Learning more about the BMBL 5th edition guidelines on airflow reversals during HVAC failures and approaches to meet those guidelines?
- Renovating an aging facility to meet new BSL3 requirements or building a new BSL3 lab?
- Experiencing creative training methods you can apply in your own facility?
- Reducing lab operation and maintenance costs without sacrificing safety?
- A state of the art BSL3 laboratory training facility
- Limited enrollment for maximum instructor/student interaction
- A mix of case studies, lecture, demonstrations, facility tours, group exercises and hands-on workshops
- Many structured opportunities to network and share challenges and solutions with instructors and fellow students
- Monday, April 29 & Tuesday, April 30, 2019: BSL3 Facilities: Design and Operation
- Wednesday, May 1 & Thursday, May 2, 2019: Advanced BSL3 Practices and Procedures
- Friday, May 3, 2019: Lecture and Tour of Duke University’s Regional Biocontainment Laboratory and Lemur Center
- “BSL3 Facilities: Design and Operation” and “Advanced BSL3 Practices and Procedures” include a course manual, lunch each day, and an Eagleson Institute certificate. Individual tuition is $1045 (per class).
- Group discounts are available.
- “Lecture and Tour of Duke University’s Regional Biocontainment Laboratory and Lemur Center” is $45.
- Visit our website for details. To register, go to www.eagleson.org/BSL3, or call 207-490-1076 to register by phone.
Register for BSL3 Facilities: Design and Operation and
Advanced BSL3 Practices and Procedures and Save $200 off of your Tuition.
Savings are Automatically calculated during Registration.