Healthcare Facility Response and Design for Highly Pathogenic Infectious Diseases
APRIL 9-10, 2015 • Crowne Plaza Ravinia • Atlanta, GA
Registration Fees: $995 if Registered by March 13th, 2015. After March 13th, tuition is $1195. Space is Limited to 100 Participants.
- Lessons Learned from the Current Ebola Outbreak and Patient Care Facilities in the US.
- Issues and Risks Related to Handling Highly Pathogenic Infectious Diseases in Healthcare Settings
- Integrating Protocols for Healthcare Worker Personnel Protective Equipment and Facility
- Design Design Considerations Related to Emergency Room Intake
- Design Considerations Related to Patient Isolation and Containment
- Architectural and Engineering Barriers for Containment
Presented by the Eagleson Institute in Partnership with HDR Architecture
Cosponsored by Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC)