May 4, 2022
This half-day course reinforces the knowledge gained in our Safety Cabinet Technology course by providing hands-on practice.
Participants Will Learn
- How to follow NSF 49 and IEST RPs requirements and appropriate test procedures for BSC certification
- What test equipment is required for the tests
- How to develop a testing grid for a BSC
- How to evaluate BSC airflow using smoke visualization
- How to conduct a smoke pattern test
- How to conduct a site assessment
- How to perform airflow tests
- How to perform HEPA leak testing
This Course is For
certifiers, industrial hygienists and biosafety officers
- Ron Gingras, Biological Safety Cabinet Specialist, Eagleson Institute
- Tony Hawkins, Senior Service Technician, Air Techniques International
- Bryan Lavallee, Senior Service Technician, Baker Company
Tuition of $295 must be paid in full to guarantee a space in the class. Tuition includes: course manual, lunch and an Eagleson Institute certificate.
Prerequisite: This course must be taken in conjunction with Eagleson Institute’s Safety Cabinet Technology course.
In order to protect the health and safety of all of our students and staff, all course participants must produce proof of vaccination. I acknowledge that I can provide proof of vaccination.