This half-day course reinforces the knowledge gained in our Safety Cabinet Technology course by providing hands-on practice.
Participants Will Learn
- How to follow NSF 49 and IEST RPs requirements and appropriate test procedures for BSC certification
- What test equipment is required for the tests
- How to develop a testing grid for a BSC
- How to evaluate BSC airflow using smoke visualization
- How to conduct a smoke pattern test
- How to conduct a site assessment
- How to perform airflow tests
- How to perform HEPA leak testing
This Course is For
certifiers, industrial hygienists and biosafety officers
- Ron Gingras, Biological Safety Cabinet Specialist, Eagleson Institute
- Tony Hawkins, Senior Service Technician, Air Techniques International
- Bryan Lavallee, Senior Service Technician, Baker Company
Tuition of $295 must be paid in full to guarantee a space in the class. Tuition includes: course manual, lunch and an Eagleson Institute certificate.
Prerequisite: This course must be taken in conjunction with Eagleson Institute’s Safety Cabinet Technology course.
To Register for Safety Cabinet Technology and Introduction to Certification, please click here.