- (IN SANFORD, MAINE) Certification of Sterile Compounding Facilities and Aseptic Isolators
- Advanced BSL3 Work Practices and Procedures
- Advanced Certification
- BSL3 Facilities: Design and Operation
- HVAC Systems and Laboratory Design
- Safety Cabinet Technology
- Testing of HEPA Filtered Systems and Pharmaceutical Cleanrooms
- Verifying BSL3 Performance: From Commissioning to Certification
Safety Cabinet Technology
June 21-9, 2021 | Sanford, ME
Our signature course continuously updated and improved since 1989.
This two-day course provides a comprehensive overview of Biological Safety Cabinets (BSCs) through lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on laboratory workshops. The course provides numerous opportunities for hands-on learning. Engaging class discussions allow participants learn from each other. The guided tour of a BSC manufacturing facility provides a unique opportunity to understand the “nuts and bolts” of BSCs.
This is an introductory level course.
- Kara Held, Science Director, Baker Company
- Ron Gingras, Biological Safety Cabinet Certification Specialist, Eagleson Institute
- Aaron Johnson, Quality Assurance Manager, Baker Company
- Tony Hawkins, Senior Service Technician, Air Techniques International
- Bob Jones, Consultant, Eagleson Institute
- Bryan Lavallee, Senior Service Technician, Baker Company
- Larry McCarthy, Product Engineer, Baker Company
Tuition of $1195 must be paid in full to guarantee a space in the class. Register for the entire week of classes to receive a $200 discount. Tuition includes: course manual; lunch each day; an Eagleson Institute certificate; and a special class reception and dinner, with plenty of time to network with peers and instructors.