- Advanced BSL3 Work Practices and Procedures
- Advanced Certification
- BSL3 Facilities: Design, Construction and Beyond
- Certification of Sterile Compounding Facilities and Aseptic Isolators
- Duke Lemur Center Visit
- HVAC Systems and Laboratory Design
- Safety Cabinet Technology
- Testing of HEPA Filtered Systems and Pharmaceutical Cleanrooms
- Verifying BSL3 Performance: From Commissioning to Certification
Testing of HEPA Filtered Systems and Pharmaceutical Cleanrooms
June 25-27, 2019 | Sanford, Maine
This three-day class will use lecture, hands-on workshops and group activities to provide the knowledge needed to test HEPA filters and the support systems in regulated cleanrooms and controlled environments per the FDA’s Aseptic Guidelines, and relevant ISO and US standards.
Who Is This Course For?
Validation, Quality Assurance and Contamination Control Personnel, Facility Engineers, Maintenance Personnel, Cleanroom Certifiers, and Architects and Engineers involved in cleanroom design.
- David Brande, Lead Consultant, Cleanroom Project Management, Inc.
- Lewis Exner, Director of Field Operations, Controlled Environment Consulting, LLC.
- Todd Urton, President, Quality Cleanroom Consulting, LLC.
- Wayne Copeland, Owner, CEPA Operations, Inc.
Tuition of $1795 must be paid in full to guarantee a space in the class. Tuition includes: course manual, lunch each day, an Eagleson Institute certificate and a special class reception and dinner with plenty of time to network with peers and instructors.