- Advanced BSL3 Work Practices and Procedures
- Advanced Certification
- BSL3 Facilities: Design and Operation
- Certification of Sterile Compounding Facilities and Aseptic Isolators
- Fundamentals of BSL3 - VIRTUAL OFFERING
- HVAC Systems and Laboratory Design
- Safety Cabinet Technology
- Testing of HEPA Filtered Systems and Pharmaceutical Cleanrooms
- Verifying BSL3 Facility Performance
- Viable Air and Surface Sampling for Sterile Compounding Facilities
Testing of HEPA Filtered Systems and Pharmaceutical Cleanrooms
June 4-6, 2024 | Sanford, Maine
This three-day class will use lecture, hands-on workshops and group activities to provide the knowledge needed to test HEPA filters and the support systems in regulated cleanrooms and controlled environments per the FDA’s Aseptic Guidelines, and relevant ISO and US standards.
Who Is This Course For?
Validation, Quality Assurance and Contamination Control Personnel, Facility Engineers, Maintenance Personnel, Cleanroom Certifiers, and Architects and Engineers involved in cleanroom design.
- Lewis Exner, Director of Field Operations, Controlled Environment Consulting, LLC.
- Todd Urton, Senior Training and Technical Manager, Technical Safety Services
- Shane Morris, Owner, Champion Air Testing
Tuition of $1995 must be paid in full to guarantee a space in the class. Tuition includes: course manual, lunch each day, an Eagleson Institute certificate and a special class reception and dinner with plenty of time to network with peers and instructors.