- Advanced BSL3 Work Practices and Procedures
- Advanced Certification
- BSL3 Facilities: Design, Construction and Beyond
- Certification of Sterile Compounding Facilities and Aseptic Isolators
- Duke Lemur Center Visit
- HVAC Systems and Laboratory Design
- Safety Cabinet Technology
- Testing of HEPA Filtered Systems and Pharmaceutical Cleanrooms
- Verifying BSL3 Performance: From Commissioning to Certification
Verifying BSL3 Performance: From Commissioning to Certification
September 19-20, 2019 | Sanford, Maine
This two-day course focuses on the important considerations when commissioning and verifying the performance of ABSL3 and BSL3 laboratories. Participants spend one day in the classroom and a day in Eagleson’s training laboratory in hands-on workshops practicing the tests required to verify lab performance.
Participants Will Learn
- The relative roles of government guidance, industry best practices, and risk assessment related to commissioning and re-verification
- How to develop a performance verification process appropriate for their facilities
- How to test and verify system accuracy based on the facility’s risk assessment
- How to generate and critique biosafety facility commissioning and verification documents
Who Is This Course For?
Safety professionals, facility managers, HVAC engineers, facility engineers, controls contractors, system installers, certifiers, and air balancers.
Dan Frasier, PE, CCP, Principal/Director of Commissioning Services, Cornerstone Commissioning
Paul Jennette, PE, RBP, Biosafety Engineer, Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine
Dan Cook, LEED AP, Cornerstone Commissioning
Ron Gingras, Biological Safety Cabinet Certification Specialist, Eagleson Institute
Tuition of $995 must be paid in full to guarantee a space in the class. Tuition includes: course manual, lunch each day, an Eagleson Institute certificate and a special class reception and dinner with plenty of time to network with peers and instructors.