- (IN SANFORD, MAINE) Certification of Sterile Compounding Facilities and Aseptic Isolators
- Advanced Certification
- BSL3 Facilities: Design and Operation
- HVAC Systems and Laboratory Design
- Occ Health and SARS-CoV-2 Virtual Discussion
- Safety Cabinet Technology
- Testing of HEPA Filtered Systems and Pharmaceutical Cleanrooms
- Verifying BSL3 Performance: From Commissioning to Certification
Verifying BSL3 Performance: From Commissioning to Certification
September 17-18, 2020 | Sanford, Maine
This two-day course focuses on the important considerations when commissioning and verifying the performance of ABSL3 and BSL3 laboratories. Participants spend one day in the classroom and a day in Eagleson’s training laboratory in hands-on workshops practicing the tests required to verify lab performance.
Who Is This Course For?
Safety Professionals, Facility Managers, HVAC Engineers, Facility Engineers, Controls Contractors, System Installers, Certifiers and Air Balancers.
- Dan Frasier, PE, CCP, Principal/Director of Commissioning Services, Cornerstone Commissioning, Inc.
- Paul Jennette, MS, PE RBP, CBSP, Director of Biocontainment Operations/Biosafety Engineer, Cornell College of Veterinary Medicine
- Dan Cook, LEED AP, Manager – Critical Projects, Cornerstone Commissioning, Inc.
- Ron Gingras, Biological Safety Cabinet Certification Specialist, Eagleson Institute
Tuition of $1195 must be paid in full to guarantee a space in the class. Tuition includes: course manual, lunch each day, an Eagleson Institute certificate and a special class reception and dinner with plenty of time to network with peers and instructors.